| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sumoto in May is very mild at 17.7 °C (63.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.1 °C (71.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in May is 8.1 °C (14.6 °F).
- The weather in May is very faintly moist. Some 146mm (5.7in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 13:31 long and the longest day is 14:15 long with an average length of 13:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Sumoto May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Sumoto, Japan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Sumoto: