| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sumoto in January is cool at 4.7 °C (40.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.8 °C (35.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in January is 6.2 °C (11.2 °F).
- The weather in January is slightly dry. Only 52.6mm (2.1in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 9:53 long and the longest day is 10:26 long with an average length of 10:07.
Check the distance to and compare the Sumoto January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Sumoto, Japan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Sumoto: