| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sumoto in April is mild at 13.3 °C (55.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.8 °C (64 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.4 °C (48.9 °F).
- In April the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 8.4 °C (15.1 °F).
- The weather in April is a little damp. Some 150.8mm (5.9in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 12:29 long and the longest day is 13:29 long with an average length of 13:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Sumoto April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Sumoto, Japan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Sumoto: